I saw this cool bracelet on display by a fellow demonstrator from the U.K. this past summer at convention. I am sorry I didn’t catch her name to give her proper credit. This is the easiest project to make but it sure take a lot of patience (no joke)!
Here is my daughter modeling the wicked cool bracelet! I think I will be making more of these for her. LOL!!!
1. Boil the Popsicle sticks for 30 minutes. Then remove from heat and set aside and let cool in the water for another 30 minutes.
2. Once cooled enough, start working with the Popsicle sticks and gently bend. Did I mention that you need to be patient? Once you get it bent, fit them inside of a drinking glass. You want the diameter smaller, since the bracelet will stretch a little bit once on your wrist.
3. Allow to dry for a day or two! Again, patience is the key!
4. Once dry, wrap washi tape or designer series paper around the bent Popsicle stick and add a thin coat of Mod Podge to seal.
5. Final step is to add some rhinestones!
|All Supplies Stampin’ Up!|
|Unless otherwise noted|
|132156||Witches’ Brew Designer Washi Tape||$4.95|
|119246||Rhinestone Basic Jewels||$4.95|
|n/a||Hot Glue Gun||**|
|** Inexpensive at any Big Box Store.|