Today I would have participated in the weekly UDI Color Challenge. I wanted to give all of you an update, and let you know that the design team has decided to take a 3 month hiatus due to other time commitments that we are all facing. So in the meantime, please enjoy some fun crafty ideas!
Are you Nerdy? Well this Halloween project is! It’s a Halloween treat box that holds not one, but two little boxes of nerds. Wouldn’t these make the perfect treat for your child’s Halloween party?
- Cut cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 4- 1/4″. (You will be able to make 4 boxes from one 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of cardstock)
- Score the long way 3/4″ in on both sides then score the short way at 3/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-1/4″ and 5″.
- Using the template for reference, cut in from the edge to the first score where indicated. Cut and remove the areas that are shaded in gray.
- Cut and attach designer paper.
- TOP: 1-5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- SIDES: (2) 5/8″ x 1-5/8 and (2) 5/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Fold and glue decorated card stock to create box.
- Fill with 2 boxes of Nerds and embellish as desired.
|All Supplies Stampin’ Up!|
|Unless otherwise noted|
|131721||Halloween Hello Stamp Set||$14.95|
|121045||Basic Black Cardstock||$6.95|
|101650||Very Vanilla Cardstock||$8.50|
|132185||Witches’ Brew DSP||$10.95|
|126945||Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad||$5.95|
|119246||Rhinestone Basic Jewels||$4.95|
|119854||1-3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch||$16.95|
|119868||1″ Circle Punch||$12.95|
|119860||1-3/8″ Circle Punch||$15.95|
|119861||1-1/4″ Circle Punch||$15.95|