I had forgotten that I purchased 2014 calendars and knew I had better do something with them quick! This is my favorite that I made, I love the colors in the Sweet Sorbet DSP (SAB product offering).
Want to know how I made this? You can actually get 2 calendar (bases) from 1 pieces of cardstock along with some scrap.
1. Start with a piece of 4-1/4″ x 11″ cardstock. Score at 5-1/2″.
2. Take a piece of cardstock measuring 4-1/4″ x 5″. Along the 5″ side, score at 1″, 2-1/2″, and 4″. Then fold into a valley/mountain (see below).
3. Adhere sticky strip on the 2 outer edges (see below).
4. Attach to the inside of the calendar base with the “mountain” pointing to the center fold of the calendar base (see below).
5. This is what the center piece when attached should look like.
6. Here is a completed side view of the calendar.
I used calendar pads that measured 3″ x 2-1/4″. I have been purchasing them from a company called Vippies. Have fun making your own!
|All Supplies Stampin’ Up!|
|Unless otherwise noted|
|133602||Petal Parade Stamp Set (2014 SAB Product)||*|
|131298||Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock||$6.95|
|121045||Basic Black Cardstock||$6.95|
|100730||Whisper White Cardstock||$8.50|
|133521||Sweet Sorbet DSP (2014 SAB Product)||*|
|131176||Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin’ Pad||$5.95|
|126991||Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin’ Pad||$5.95|
|126846||3/8″ Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon||$8.95|
|125577||Large Pearl Basic Jewels||$4.95|
|119861||1-1/4″ Circle Punch||$15.95|
|119850||1-3/4″ Circle Punch||$16.95|
|113439||Big Shot Die-Cut Machine||$99.95|
|125598||Labels Collection Framelits||$26.95|
|* This is now being offered during SAB, you can earn it for FREE when you place a $50 order.|