How exciting is this card? Not only it is a fun fold, but it showcases several new products from the brand new Annual Catalog!
Partner with Stampin’ Up! and Ronald McDonald House Charities to make a difference in the lives of families with children who are seriously ill or injured by purchasing the fun Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set. For every Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set sold, Stampin’ Up! donates $3 to RMHC, and you’ll enjoy a stamp set that features 22 versatile images that you can use to create cards, pages, gifts, and so much more!
Would you like some measurements and instructions on how to make this card?
- Cardstock base: 4-1/4″ x 10-7/8″
- Score: 2-1/2″ and 6-3/4″
- DSP: 4″ x 4″
- Once you have the base cut and scored, take the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch and slide the punch all the way in the middle of the 2-1/2″ score line and punch.
- Adhere the DSP to the bottom panel.
- Use cardstock color of your choice to punch the following shapes:
- 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch
- Use a smaller punch/button, etc. to tuck the top flap down.
GOTTA HAVE IT? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!