I have to confess something. I have been a demonstrator for about 10 years now and I have never used the “spotlighting technique”.
Spotlighting Technique Step-by-Step:
- Stamp the main image in Black Stazon ink.
- Stamp the part of the image that will be highlighted again, this time on a smaller piece of cardstock.
- Punch out the part of the image that will be highlighted.
- Color in the punched image.
- Adhere image to a slightly bigger, colored cardstock punch out. This will draw attention to the image. I did not do this with mine, I just simply sponged the edges.
- Line up the layered punch out over the main image and adhere.