Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and what a better way to simply say hello! Today’s card is a fun and fabulous joy-fold card. It is a basically two intersection cards that are adhered together. Hopefully the measurements below for this card will make sense.
Cardstock cuts for this project:
- Base (Soft Suede): 4-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 3″
- DSP: 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″, 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″, and 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ – cut 2 of these
- Soft Suede: 8″ x 3″, score at 4″
- Old Olive: 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ – cut 2
- Whisper White: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
Once you have your card put together, the last thing to do is adhere the leaf to the top left corner. I used a glue dot to adhere to the DSP piece and just tuck the corner under the tip of the leaf to secure the flap.
My project supply list: