This has to be one of my favorite product suites from the Occasion Catalog…Love Blossoms! I love the color pink and the glimmer paper is my favorite! This little candy treat holder holds one little box of Junior Mints perfectly. Thank you to Erica Cerwin for this awesome idea!
CARDSTOCK CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
- 2″ x 11″ cardstock, scored at 5″ and 6″
- 2″ x 6-1/2″ DSP, scored at 2″, 3″, 5″, and 6″
- Use the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and insert/punch each end of the cardstock.
- Since the DSP I used only measures 6″x6″, I used two strips (2″ x 6″ and 2″ x 2″) and pieced it together to get a longer strip.
- You will have a small flap and that is where you will add your adhesive. BEFORE you adhere, add adhesive to the inside 2 long sides (top and bottom edges), not the short sides!
- Slip the DSP “belly band” over the top of the Scallop Tag and slide down to about 1/4″ from the bottom.
- Decorate as you wish.
- Add your candy.
- Tie the tops together with ribbon.
GOTTA HAVE IT? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!