Today I am sharing this adorable mini gift bag that I made. This mini bag showcases the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack and the coordinating Embellishment Kit. This is a quick mini gift bag that is perfect for jewelry or to fill up with candy. No matter what you choose to fill it with, it is a perfect way to package your Valentine’s Day gifts!
- Fold, crease, and attach the 1-1/4″ flap of both 6″ x 6″ sheets to the front of you DSP with Fast Fuse.
- Take one of the scored sheets of DSP and place Fast Fuse on the left and right side flaps.
- Use a ruler and align the edge of the ruler at the 1-1/4″ score line of the upper flap. Make a small pencil mark at the 7/8″ mark on both side of the bag. Follow this step for both sheets.
- Take the 1/4″ (I made a mistake on mine and used the 1/8″) handheld circle punch and punch a hole at each mark.
- Align and attach the right hand flap of the DSP that doesn’t have any adhesive on top of the left hand flap.
- Take the other end that doesn’t have adhesive and attach to the remaining flap that has adhesive.Take 2 pieces of 6″ x 6″ DSP and score all four sides at 1-1/4″.
- Turn the bag bottom side up and fold in both sides (as if folding a gift package).
- Place adhesive on each long edge of the “triangles” you have made and fold over to finish the bottom of the bag.
- Take a piece of the Blushing Bride Satin Ribbon and thread through the hole and tie a knot. Run the ribbon through the other hole and tie a knot (adjust according to the size of handle you want). Cut another piece of ribbon and follow the same step for the other side.
- Embellish as you wish.
- Add some paper filler to the mini bag and place your gift (i.e., gift card, candy, jewelry, money, trinkets, etc.)
- You are done!