I love making cards with unique folds and today’s card is called a “joy-fold”. I used the Going Global stamp set and the coordinating Going Places DSP, one of my favorite product suites from the Occasions Catalog. I am thrilled with how this one turned out!
CARDSTOCK CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Base (Very Vanilla): 4-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 3″
- DSP: 5-1/4″ x 4-1/4″, 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″, and 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ – cut 2 of these
- Very Vanilla: 8″ x 3″, score at 4″
- Lost Lagoon: 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ – cut 2
- Very Vanilla: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
Once you have your card put together, the last thing to do is adhere the button to the top left corner. I used a glue dot to adhere to the DSP piece and just tuck the corner under the tip of the button to secure the flap.