I am so excited to share this project with you! A few weeks ago, I stumbled onto Linda Kaufman’s Easel Calendar and just had to try it out. I had a few left over 2016 calendars waiting to be used so it was perfect timing, if I do say so myself!
CARDSTOCK CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
- Base: 4-1/2″ x 11″ and score at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- Card Front: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Mint Macaron: 4″ x 5-1/4, 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″, 2-1/2″ x 3-1/4″
- DSP: 3-3/4″ x 5″ (cut two)
- Hello Honey: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″, 2-3/8″ x 3-1/8″, scrap
- Old Olive: scrap
- Basic Black: scrap
GOTTA HAVE IT? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!