I love making cards that have a unique fold and this is a “z-fold” but it is vertical, I usually make mine horizontal. This idea is CASEd from Mark Brown ~ thanks Mary! The balloon and string are from the May 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit called Birthday Bundle.
Dimensions & Instructions
- Pool Party: 4-1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5-1/2″ and 8-1/4″. Then fold into a “z” with the fold at the bottom
- Pool Party (Subtles DSP Stack): 4″ x 2-1/2″ and adhere to the bottom cardstock panel
- Old Olive: 3″ x 8″ and score at 4″ and fold. Adhere to inside the Pool Party base
- Whisper White: 2 3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Pool Party (Subtles DSP Stack): 1/2″ x 2-3/4″ adhere along the bottom of the Whisper White panel
- Silver Glimmer Paper: cut two stars using the two smallest star framelits and add the very smallest to the bottom of the Pool Party/dotted panel using double layer of dimesnionals (to hold flap down), adhere the other to the Whisper White panel
- Stamp the candles on Whisper White: Largest – Old Olive, Striped – Pool Party, Dotted and Flames: Crushed Curry. Cut out and adhere to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting using Basic Black Archival on Crushed Curry cardstock. Crushed Curry: 5/8″ x 3″, cut ends and adhere to card front using dimensionals
GOTTA HAVE IT? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!