Hey friends, and happy Hump Day! I wanted to share with you a super easy gift card holder that I made recently.
CARDSTOCK CUTS & INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS PROJECT:
- cardstock (base): 7- 3/4″ x 5″ and score at 2-1/2″ and 6″
- cardstock (inside stamped piece): 2-1/4″ x 4-3/4″
- cardstock (belly band): 1″ x 7-3/4″
- Glimmer Paper (top): 2- 1/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Glimmer Paper (bottom): 1-1/2″ x 4-3/4″
Just adhere the sides of the small flap so it will hold the gift card. Wrap the belly band around the holder and adhere closed. I used various punches to hide the end pieces. It comes together in a matter of minutes. Enjoy!
GOTTA HAVE IT? Please click on the Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available as well!
**ITEM NOT LINKED IN THE ABOVE LIST**
- Mini Tassels Assortment (144154) $7.50