Hello, friends! I wanted to share with you my my shoebox swap for this year’s annual demonstrator Christmas party. I used the Piece of Cake stamp set that will be available in the upcoming Occasions Catalog beginning January 3, 2019. This stamp set is on page 18 and is bundled with the coordinating Cake Builder punch, keep in mind that if purchased together as a bundle you save 10%!
Cheers to Friday, friends! How did your week go? Let’s get down to business with today’s card creation. I made this card for my friend’s brother as he is a beer, especially IPA lover!
Happiest of Fridays, friends! Today’s swap card was made by Rachel Dechant. The stamp set (Still Night) and coordinating thinlits dies can be found on page 41 of the Holiday Catalog.
I love the 3/8″ Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon!
Happy Hump day, we are half way to the weekend! Today my friend is celebrating her “BIG” birthday and next Saturday is her luau themed party. So I am kicking off the celebration with a fun fold called Card in a Box. It’s been a while since I made one of these cards and I had forgotten how much fun these are!
I did use a few retired elements on this project – Botanical Builder and Large Numbers Framelits Dies.
Cheers to Friday, friends! How did your week go? Mr. Wonderful had his colonoscopy yesterday, oh what fun! Not!! Let’s get down to business with today’s gorgeous card. It was created by Whitney Watkins for our recent demonstrator meeting. I love this DSP and the shimmery ribbon!
Hello, friends! I have been a little MIA lately, we are still dealing with Mr. Wonderful’s health issues and I am just really burnt out with life/work and it doesn’t leave me much time for stamping. Wowza, that was a fast weekend! I attended my adoptive demonstrator group meeting yesterday and this was my swap card. I love making cards that have a unique fold and this is a “z-fold” but it is vertical, I usually make mine horizontal.
Dimensions & Instructions
- Rich Razzleberry: 4-1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5-1/2″ and 8-1/4″. Then fold into a “z” with the fold at the bottom
- Share What you Love Specialty DSP: 4″ x 2-1/2″ and adhere to the bottom cardstock panel
- Old Olive: 3″ x 8″ and score at 4″ and fold. Adhere to inside the Rich Razzleberry base
- Whisper White: 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″; you are cutting two of these
- Rich Razzleberry (Share What you Love Specialty DSP): 1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Stamp greeting using Memento Ink and punch it out using the Classic Label Punch. Then adhere to the Rich Razzleberry (Share What you Love Specialty DSP) strip. Adhere to the bottom of the Old Olive panel using double layer of dimesnionals (to hold flap down)
- Finish off the greeting by adhering a silver adhesive-backed rose
- Add a few Clear Rhinestone Jewels
Welcome to a new week, friends! I absolutely love this stamp set and lavender itself. It is safe to say that this set will be making its way into my retired stash to use. I used the Stampin’ Blends to color in the stamped image. It sure felt like I was a five year old with my coloring book!
Happy Friday, friends! I CASEd the cover of the Sale-a-Bration supplemental catalog. I changed out the colors and love how it turned out. This is such a fun stamp set with all of the different shapes to add texture and layers without adding the bulk of cardstock!
I CASEd the card on page 27 from the Occasion Catalog using the new Brusho Crystal Colours. I am having a bit of a love-hate relationship with the Brusho…I think I just need more practice!
I made this card for my daughters BFF’s sister that just turned 21. I saw a similar card idea on Pinterest (I think), honestly, I saw a very similar card and cannot find it to go back and give proper credit.