Here is a super quick Valentine’s Day treat to hand out to your co-workers or maybe for your child’s classroom. The DSP that was used in this project is offered as one of many products that you can get for FREE. It’s simple – one free product for every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping).
- Trim the cello bag so that it is 4-1/2″ high. Fill it with candy so that the height if the candy in the bag is no more than about 2-1/4″ high and about 1/2″ wide. Fold the top of the cello bag over several times and secure closed with Tear & Tape. Set aside for now.
- Score your 3-1/8″ x 6-1/2″ DSP as directed by the template below. Place Tear & Tape as indicated by the red and blue lines on the template.
- Slide the front panel of the DSP into the Sweetheart Punch as far as it goes. Center it between both sides and punch out a heart.
- Stick the treat filled cello bag to the Tear & Tape on the back panel.
- Peel the backing off the Tear & Tape on the outer narrow panel. Fold it inwards and stick it to the inside of the bottom of the front panel.
- Slide a piece of 8″ satin ribbon through the heart window (on the right side) and tie it in a knot. Trim the end pieces.
- Stamp a greeting a piece of scrap cardstock and punch it out with the Word Window punch and adhere to the bottom right of the pouch. Punch out a small heart with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch with another scrap piece of cardstock. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional and add a small rhinestone jewel. Viola…you’re done!
Click on the file below for the Valentine Cello Window Treat Pouch template.
My project supply list: